Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Haven't posted in a while and I'm trying to get back into being a regular poster. How's things with everyone? We are enjoying a very interesting winter here in New England this year, with cold temperatures one day, and then near 50's another day. I am not complaining! Snow shoveling gets tiring!
I wanted to share a project I did for Say It With Letters this month in honor of Valentine's Day. It's a set of five butterfly shapes and I did them all in pinks and blacks. I really like the way they came out. If you're interested in doing some of your own, check out this site:Say It With Letters
I have also been very busy planning for our PTO's Winterfest Craft Fair and Kids' festival at my daughter's school. This year I am organizing the crafters' spaces and helping with the raffle baskets. A lot to keep me busy! Also - here's some projects I've been working on between the laundry and house cleaning. Ahh.. I'm dreaming of spring!

4 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Hey Laurie!
That's a busy job at school...i've been there. It's fun but stressful too! I'm just getting back into blogging too. Love to see all your cheery creations!
Tracy G.

Bluebell said...

Hi Laurie, nice to see you back again, I love the butterflies.
Jill

deb said...

I just love your butterflies, Laurie!! They are my favorite project of yours. And I had so many. :) I always love seeing what you're working on for Trinkets!

Helena, Craft and Creativity said...

Everything looks wonderful! We do seem to share a love for bright colors. :)