Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Swap-O-Rama!



So here's some pictures of swap stuff - finally! I have been a very bad blogger lately - but so much stuff has been going on, so I do have valid excuses!

The first pic is a lovely bunch of goodies that I received from a trim swap I did, and these came from Abby Powell Thompson of "Abbytrysagin" (abbytrysagain.etsy.com). They were fabulous and I haven't used them yet but I will! Thank you Abby! I especially love the little tags she made which were extra goodies she sent that she didn't have to! Love it when people throw in extras.
The other picture is a bunch of swap items I sent for a "Pretty Bird" swap, which I had so much fun gathering and sending - but alas, the package I should have received from my swap partner never came. Oh well.... My rolodex card swap also got lost in the mail. Whaaaa! If I cry like a baby will the postman bring them??? HA.
I get enough in the mail, I don't know what I'm complaining about!

1 comment:

deb said...

Oooh.. very fun Miss Star! :) I loved that trim swap. I already used a little of what I received. Don't know why.. but I end up wanting to hoard it when I should just use it! :)

Your birdie partner will be very happy with those cute goodies!