Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What I've been working on lately

So - I've been a bad blogger lately - but I have a good excuse! I was so incredibly sick last week - and still am. God - I am sick of coughing! How much water can I drink??? But I am much better, thankfully, and on antibiotics so I can't infect anyone else - which is a blessing.



Here's some pics of a book I've been working on. It's not done yet but going to be filled with pics of my daughter and her friends - dressing up. It's something they do every day without fail and it amuses me. I have many pictures of them in funny shoes, tiaras and masks and they don't seem to mind me snapping away. So I probably have enough to fill two books. But first I have to finish this one. I've also done a few layouts, more cards and a tag book - but I thought these were more colorful. Tomorrow Lisa and I head up north to deliver more of our wares - I am excited to get it out of my dining room and see if it sells. Wish us luck! :)

3 comments:

Lisa-Maladylis said...

thats cute laur, I should do my book like that too love ya ♥

moi said...

Awwwww Laurie,
These are so precious. The pics are darling. I have tried so hard to scrapbook, but I just cannot make it work, so I have given up.
Wasn't that flu bug nasty?? I felt my head was going to explode for 2 days straight; and I cough so much I began to think I may have broken something!! Luckily the effects are waning but it knocks your socks off!!

moi said...

That should have said coughed!