I've been procrastinating this week about blogging because I've been soooo busy! My life has changed dramatically since the weather warmed up. No longer am I allowed to sit for any amount of time - I must now be chasing kids and cats through the mud, pulling red wagons, going to baseball games and pushing swings. But I'm not complaining! :)
I've been doing a lot of creating lately - not all of it good - but still creating.
And then I received some wonderful things in the mail - here's a picture of one of them that I got from Mel at Little Melfie's Studio .
Look how wonderfully she wrapped it and even included a little tag too!
Oooh - I just love pretty mail! I also have to tell you Mel that I bought this not only because I love your style but also because when I was little - my Mother would ask me to fetch something and I never could remember! So it was almost as if you made it specially for me! A perfect Mother's Day gift to myself and I love it - especially the colors!
I've been tagged by Mel and Kelli. So here's my 7 unusual facts about myself.
1. Not a big secret - but I am a neatnick. I pick lint up off carpets and polish my sink. I make the beds every day even though no one ever sees them.
2. I ended up marrying the man I loved in college even though then we went our separate ways and had lives with other people. Somehow we came back to each other and are together today. I think it was meant to be.
3. I can't function each day unless I create something. Even if it's bad, I still have to do it - even for five minutes.
4. I have a magazine problem. I subscribe, I buy them at the grocery store, I buy them at scrap stores. I am running out of room to store them!
5. I had the most relaxing - awesome time today with my sister and parents. I feel totally comfortable with them there like no where else on earth. Thanks, Mom and Dad.
6. I don't know what I would do without my best friend. She's been gone for a week and I miss her!
7. I am going to quit my job tomorrow and no one knows yet but my family. Wow! :)
Thanks everyone - now let's see who else I can tag??