Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring is finally here!


So, I haven't been around much lately. The weather has finally warmed up, which takes me outside more - chasing around the kids. I love it - we just got a lot of rain these past two days and now all the yards are green. This is a happy time of the year for me. I love all the colors and just being able to get outside and plant and play.
Here's some flowers I did with my kids for my mother. They're a bit hokey, but I still like them with the kids' faces and the glitter. I think she and my Dad liked the jellybeans the best! :)

3 comments:

Lisa-Maladylis said...

the jellybeans were tasty ! Oh yeah, the kids and flowers were cute too ! hehehe great stuff. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Laurie - I think you and the kids did a great job on the flowers. Thank you! And- as Lisa said - the jelly beans were good too. They're all gone now.....

Lori said...

Laurie, the gift for you mom is very sweet!!!