Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Sunday

How's everyone doing? I just finished watching HGTV's "Design Star". Anyone else watch that show? It's so intense - they had to remodel an entire kitchen today. I can't imagine working so hard only to be voted off. Better them than me. I just design cards! :) Here's a few new ones from this week.


Also wanted to let you know that there's a contest going on over at Say It With Letters. They're looking for a Guest Designer for September. Deb is so easy-going and fun to work with, and her products are wonderful! Find out more information here.

8 comments:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love your cards!

deb said...

Laurie, these cards are just gorgeous. They get better and better every time I see them!

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Laurie~ Love your cards, especially the Birthday Birdie one. Your color combinations are always great...happy & fresh!
Joyce

monica.coffman said...

I love those cards! They're all super cute but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one!

Anonymous said...

Laurie - I told you many years ago you should get a job with Hallmark - remember?? Your mom.

Unknown said...

You know I am LOVING the "M" these are all so cheery I love all the embellishments. Thanks for popping in and commenting on my work and daughters dress & apron. See you soon... I hope, Mica

Natasha Burns said...

Gorgeous cards! You don't "just" design them, you make them so beautifully too!

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Thanks for dropping by ,y blog. I looooove your cards -- you have to teach me how to make cards cos I am so "card challenged".