Tuesday, December 02, 2008

All things Christmas




Why am I so fond of Christmas? I am not really sure why I am Christmas obsessed. Why do I feel the need every year at this time to decorate and bake as if I'm nesting? All I know is that I can't help myself! I love everything about this time of year. Here's some ornaments I have been making and a funky Christmas countdown calendar that I made with a cookie sheet and magnets. It turned out a little "busier" than I had imagined, but I still like it.



Here's a pic of my daughter helping me bake sugar cookies. I'm glad I have a partner in crime!
My studio has been a wreck all month with preparations. How are all of you celebrating/decorating for the holidays?

2 comments:

deb said...

Aww.. Chloe is a 'little laurie' for sure! I loove that cookie sheet calendar! We haven't put up our tree yet. Maybe this weekend. We'll see what the little ones think of it. I'm excited to put it up though!

marie said...

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for your sweet comments about my ornaments! They were a lot of fun to make ~ I purchased the images from someone on ebay. Aren't they wonderful!

Have a joy-filled day!!