Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Great book!


I got the most lovely book in the mail today - it's called: "Designer Scrapbooks with Dena." It's by Dena Fishbein who is a designer of many things. Her look is very romantic and feminine - I already own a few of her things but this book is perfect for me! It's about scrapbooking, designing and hosting parties with pretty invitations and table decorations. Every page is pure eye candy! I love it. You should rush out and get it! Very "Victoria" meets Posie. Ha.

In other news, I cut my own hair again today. I have been so sick of it - it has grown so long. So I bit the bullet and cut about 3 or 4 inches off. Funny thing is you can't even tell! But it just feels so much better! Looks bouncier and healthier. I'm sure my husband won't notice!

Maybe one of these days I'll get back into a salon if I ever have the time. HA!

1 comment:

deb said...

That one looks good too... please please bring it next week so I can drool over.. I mean look over it. :) She has a tv show on DIY (do you get that station?) called Embellish This - I love her style too (of course!)