Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Kind of Week



So - look at all the fun stuff we've been up to this week. Yesterday C. and I went on a girlie shopping adventure. Had to scope out these new shops that Carole told me about before all of us make the trek out! Look at these pictures of the wonderful Black Swan in Peterborough! The Black Swan . The colors took my breath away! This whole section was just Vera Bradley bags - it was so pretty. The rest was flowers, birds, candles - pure girlie pleasures!
Then it was on to Temple to Kindred Spirits. Kindred Spirits . My kind of stuff - primitivie country! Just loved it - and they were having a 20% off sale! Can't beat that! I got two little signs there.


Then - the day before that, C.'s grandmother came over to have a tea party with the kids! She brought hats and gifts for everyone, and even a cake. We had pink-iced cookies, red zinger tea, and a general all-around good time!

3 comments:

deb said...

It's so Anne of Green Gables I can't stand it!! :)

Love those shops and I need to make a trip soon!

Have a fun-filled weekend. xxooo

colleen said...

Hi Laurie- I saw your comment over at Deb's. Thanks for your nice words. This is my first time at your blog, and I am really enjoying it! When you have the time, can you come back over to my blog and try to leave a comment? I changed some settings, and I am hoping that it solves the problem. Thank you!

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Ooooohhh.... i love the Black Swan! I looked at the pics before reading your post and thought that they looked realllly familiar! Ever go to White Home Collections in Wilton? Another beautiful shop!