Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend Fun!



This weekend was another busy one - but fun! Friday night I had my much anticipated "Chica" night where I get together with my favorite people and craft. We made some awesome spring banners -- I'll try to post pictures of that soon. Then on Saturday, I had my other favorite group of people over - my family. We celebrated my Dad's birthday. He turned 70 this year. We had lots of great food and cake, and lots of laughs.
Here's a pic of what I got done creatively this weekend. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

deb said...

Oh how fun Miss Star! Look at those hot chicks (not my best picture though.) HA! Love how the frame turned out and all those cute cute cards!

MelB said...

Hey Laurie! Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a message. You also have some great stuff on your blog.