Monday, April 16, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays

So I'm finally switched over to the new Blogger. (I think!)

School is cancelled again today - first it was a two-hour delay - now it's officially cancelled and my son is thrilled! We've had a nasty storm again here in New England. And I just saw a fire truck go by - that's never good. Hmm... Ahhh - now I see why - they've blocked off our road again because the brook has flooded and the water is coming close to the street. It's already flooded into three yards. Two years ago we lost one of our bridges and they always fear we'll lose them again. Gotta love New England!

But here's some things I've been working on lately - some fun 6x6 layouts - I love them because they're so quick and easy. Plus I get to utilize my new fun scrap supplies!

Now off to assess the flooding.


4 comments:

deb said...

Oh Laurie.. she's so beautiful and it's so nice to see Sophia!

I'll have to write you this week.. I'm home sick and have had the flu or something all weekend including 102 degree fever. I've just been out of it. Yuk! Feeling a little better today and my fevers down.

I miss you and I'll write soon!

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

what gorgeous creations!!! fabulous colors, cute birdie, and sweet kids!!!! :)

kelli said...

You've been tagged!

http://ksspecials.blogspot.com/

One Crabapple said...

THESE ARE WONDERFUL PAGES LAURIE !

BEAUTIFUL