Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fall, Shopping and Treasuries

I don't know about you, but I need to stop shopping online! Lately I have been so in the mood for fall and cooler weather that I've got Halloween and fall on the brain and went to Amazon and bought lots of books on fall crafting and decorating! I am afraid to see my credit card bill this month!
I also love looking/shopping on Etsy way too much! I buy cute fabric and other things - look at this cute Etsy treasury that one of my items was featured in today. I want to buy all the other things surrounding it!

And check out this one - so rich with fall colors. I usually like bright colors but these things are beautiful!

Pretty soon I'm going to drag my fall decorations down from the attic and start changing it up around here! I'm sure I'll hear lots of groans from my family - but oh well! Are you excited for fall?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Fall and yay for your treasuries!

Jamie :)

Jenna Ruth said...

I've been shopping too much too :) Etsy has a never-ending supply of goodies, doesn't it?

Lisa said...

I too am so ready for fall! It is too hot and we had a very hot June so I am done! Love all the goodies!
Hugs, Lisa

Lisa-Maladylis said...

very nice Laur, I should post the one's I'm in now and then. I never think of doing that. I've already started christmas shopping too. fun fun fun !

Amanda Profumo said...

Where have I been?! Your blog is so super adorable! I love each and every post, every single creation! Your items are so beautiful! I especially love the hanging frame of your daughter with the umbrella!
I saw your comment on my blog about your house I used in a project- absolutely use the picture! It's actually an 8x10 collage that I framed. My friend LOVED it!
Congrats on your items being picked for the Etsy treasury!

Elyse said...

hi laurie,

i'm always excited for fall. i love it but i'm still a little wistful about summer ending and school starting. well, half wistful and half ecstatic! LOL

lovely treasury!

xo
elyse

XUE said...

Fall is always special to us as it means that we get to celebrate our Lantern Festival soon ! And I buying too much from Amazon, every season!

Pieceful Bits said...

I miss Summer already. I am a summer girl for sure but Fall decorating is my favorite!
I only allow myself to window shop the last year or so. There are so many things I would love to purchase. Happy Decorating
(~~)
Julie

cinnamonspice said...

I adore fall! It puts us that much closer to Christmas! It has been so hot here that I have not pulled out the fall decor yet, but am thinkin' I will tomorrow!