Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chicas Unite!



So, I thought this was such an awesome picture that I did it up into a scrapbook page for a weekly challenge on one of my sites. I didn't get a good shot of it because, alas, I do not own a scanner that works with my current OS anymore. Oh well.... I guess I need to bite the bullet and actually buy one or at least get all my programs running natively on OSX. So for now I use the camera. But the challenge was to use green for St. Pat's day - and it looks very green, don't ya think??

3 comments:

GRAS.GRUEN said...

Hi...very nice things on your page !!! I like all these pretty art !! Good colours and funny ideas.
Greatings from Germany
Angie

LaurieStar said...

Thanks, Angie! I just can't stop scrapping! Are you a crafter too?

Thanks for dropping by! :)

Laurie

Natasha said...

looks great hun, so bright and funky.

Might you be able to get your scanner working if you run it in Classic mode? Garry ditched Classic off our computer which I hate cause none of the kids games that are mac compatible run on OSX grrr lol...