Thursday, February 16, 2006

New Store, New Stuff!



So... yesterday I checked out that new Scrap Store that Debbie told me about in Concord - "Scrappin' Soul Sisters." Isn't that a great name for a store?? Thanks to the very cool email directions, I found it - (I don't know my way around Concord at all!).

I bought some cool stuff by "Creative Imaginations" - love that! And then a smattering of others, including Daisy D's. I am a huge Daisy D's fan! Now I just have to create something with it - ha. But I've got a few other projects ahead of that to do first. The nice thing was that I really didn't spend too much money. I love scrapbooking because you can spend a little or a lot and still get great results. AND, it was so cool to find another place nearby to get my "fix!"

1 comment:

deb said...

ooh, love it! :) I'll have to go back to check it out again.. I went when they first opened. Looks like some fun stuff!

And - you updated your site - love it! :)

I'm leaving work in a few and thought I'd check a few blogs.. don't tell.. :) so glad I did. :)