Saturday, February 25, 2006

Queen for a day

This morning my wonderful husband got up early with the kids and actually LET ME SLEEP IN LATE! Oh my gosh - this NEVER happens.

But hold on to your seat.... it gets better! He then proceeded to bring me BREAKFAST IN BED!

(Can you believe it?? I can't either - hence the caps type!)

He kissed me good morning, then my son did too - and then reality crashed back at me when my daughter jumped all over the bed. But hey - for a few minutes, it was bliss!.....

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh my, I want a morning like that! Your such a lucky duck...

LaurieStar said...

I know, aren't I??? But don't worry - I'm sure it was a one-time thing! Ha ha...

Natasha said...

and yep that is a possum in the picture, we had one that looked similar visit us a few years ago then he disappeared, havn't seen this one since that night we got the photo though.
I'm not really sure of the differences between our possums and yours but we do have tons of different ones here, not sure what this one was though, it had really dark red fur...